Monday, May 26, 2008

yes yes,
here am i,
because of my mom and dad im here again,
having www.blogger.com hearing me nag about my life is,
just insane..
y ?
coz i felt like im talkin to myself
just nobody wont say dat u're crazy ..
i think this is why ppl blog ?

im here to see wad i can giv to this world .
and i dono which way i shud giv .
plus ..
my life is getting bored ..
i dint say i hate my life .
just too dull
get wad i mean ?

DULL !
nothing special and exciting for me to do ..
girl that i liked all ran away from me . ?
bad ? no .. they making a wise choice .
why? im not that kind of ppl who had many stories to tell . ( i mean real stories)
and foloing me is just making their life more boring ..

don care me .. im just nagging wit myself .
i also dono why ?
mayb its been a long time i never talked to someone lik this before
coz,
day passed
i grew old,
ppl changed their attitude to me..
im not a child anymore .
i fear
fear wad? fear i being betrayed .
wad makes me thinks lik this ?
its like someone that i trust . betrayed me
not once .
not twice .
uncountable times of betraying .
wad i loved and trusted last year changed,
this year i felt like . im living in a warzone
only me , myself is the most important.

i dono why ? ..
i hate ppl challenge me,
maybe cause of im LEO ,
ppl say that leo's temper is once touch it . u never wanna try it again .
.. i have no idea of what my phone is for ..
friends used me and i giv them use ..
omg . wad type of friend is this?
first i help them is just because they are my friend
nevermind .
but .. when i nid them .
where the fucking hell they gone ?
yeah , they teleported to Mars . thats why

yeah, i know i canot take jokes..
so what?
its not like people have to live with jokes .
jokes that may worsen friendships ?
where u put ur brain doug?

ever think of commiting suicide ?
nah, its silly
but sometimes i think of it..
why?
easy,
if u had ur msn . like 50/300 contact online
but no one is fucking talking wit u ..
and ur relationships between ur family is bad .
and u talked to everyone . but no one is fucking reply
wooh .
then ..
that time its like my heart being punched by john cena
love is not important for me as no one is interested in me
but . wad i nid is someone to talk to me
but too bad .
everyone is hurting me deep enuf .
i dono why .
if someone dont reply me
i just felt like i did a crime or wad .
it makes me felt hurt .
oh
..
..
..
..

its not end of the world don worry .

No comments: