Thursday, October 23, 2008

Mistakes

ReadMe: Those who don't understand, STFU and Understand it.
I've done many mistakes lately.
The truth is..
I know what i should do but i can't do it.
I know she enjoys with her friend more than me sometimes because she don't need to refrain anything.
She can just say anything to them instead of saying to me.
Talking with me, as a girlfriend sometimes stressed her.
This is because I refrain her from doing many things. I don't i shall or shudn't control her that much but i just want her to be better.
I think that I've wanting too much from her sometimes, I always thought that she will know what I'm thinking, and I hate it whenever i talk or chat with her, she's doing something else.
And i conclude that, I don't mean to control, I just don't want her to be those ordinary girl.
She's special to me.
I confessed and admit that I drink last night.
Nobody knows that I'm somehow allergic to alcohol if i drink too much.
And i announce that don't make me drink some other time,
Drinking alcohol too excessively will make me suffer from something that i don't know.
I confessed again that,
Yesterday my temperature had gone high up and this cause me to drink.
I admit that i hate them sometimes because I know its a joke,
But when I'm serious,
I can't take any jokes.
Like,
I'm serious and look at her ,
But,
Her friend like showing and says that," see see see " those kind of face that , that kind of feeling I'm like " What's wrong with you, I don't touch u, Please don't ever touch my temper."if it appears in one of my friends face
I will pawn him,
So,
Her friends rite, Girl and knows nothing about me,
I can't do anything..
But,
They're like this, (quote : not Khoo Yin Zhi, You treat me well that day, if not I've no idea what will i do =) )

I've done mistakes.
I wont repeat again. Just learning to keep my feelings and emotion to stop me from doing things that can harm me and hurt her.
I said that i won't hurt her anymore. I do it again.
Grr, It's getting hard.
I'm Sorry!
=D i will do it better..

No comments: